Thursday, October 30, 2008

2008.10.30 Thursday

Waking up at 6am has never been my forte. I went in to work, but ended up just crashing there and spending some time on the porcelain throne till like 9. I met up with the guy I'm working for, and we had a meeting where we on the same wavelength more-so than other days. I guess that made me more excited to get some work done; I started cranking through the assignment.

Before I knew it... Crawfish Etoufee Lunch Thursday crept up on me. I went out and got food for Habibi and Ronalda because everybody was "too busy" to go all the way to Little Deli for lunch. Don't really believe that. I bet I could have asked Obama or McCain to go eat lunch with me, and once they knew it was crawfish etoufee, they would make the time to go eat :-P

I left work at normal time, and almost fell asleep on the way home. Then once I got home I could not fall asleep. I put a ton of windshield wiper fluid in my car; excited to see it spray all over the place tomorrow. Since then, I've felt more and more like my body is speeding up and I'm getting things done. I hate how my body does that: night comes so I get exicted... but I have to kill that excitement and sleep, then when I wake up I'm drowsy for the next 6-7 hours. I think I really am a night owl at heart.

Kelc and I are gonna watch episode 6 of season 1 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Good show, and somehow I had not heard about it until mid September, yet it is already showing the 4th season, I think.

No comments: