Monday, October 13, 2008

2008.10.06 Monday

The morning drive wasn't as bad as it could have been. As I watched people speed by me in the heavy showers/t-storms... I just enjoyed my music. Later on I find out the traffic is caused by them losing control and crashing into the middle barricade. Good job, people. Out of the 3 accidents I passed, luckily it looked like people just ran off the road or slid across the concrete barriers instead of slamming into a fiery ball of death. Thank you Civil Engineers for protecting the lives of those unable to do it for themselves.
The homework assignment I tinkered around with all weekend was unable to be completed. I started figuring some of it out with the assistance of BoyT, but alas, the printers were down and all the work could not be turned into the professor. On the up side, we do get one hw grade dropped. Oh, and it could be a movie night tonight!
For those who have not noticed yet, Kelc has begun a blog in competition with mine. (kipper8888.blogspot.com) The layout almost makes me want to change over, but I'm still on the fence. I'm also considering updating the site since there is little cross-browser support. Updates soon...

No comments: