Monday, October 27, 2008

2008.10.24 Friday

School felt like it took longer than normal today; pretty excited to get this weekend started. I got home from school and went to take a nap, and slept right up until the start of dinner with Kelc's family and grandparents. I really enjoyed seeing them again and spending some quality time with them. It surely felt like they were more talkative this time around. Last time I really spoke with them was about when I was a junior in high school, when we went to Octoberfest in New Braunfels Tx. The food was also delicious, home-cooked by Kelc's mom.

After that, we ran to my house to pack up for the rest of the weekend, then headed out to B-Taylor's and Andrea's place to party it up. Good seeing everybody. I had a lot of fun catching up on things. And football was fun too.

Around 2am, Kelc and I headed out on the road to Arlington...

No comments: