Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2008.10.22 Wednesday

*major yawn* Long day. I woke up early to being the drive from Arlington to ATX. I realized along the way how much I really enjoy the 101x morning show compared to the 6 or 7 I heard along the way. Also, for some reason it feels like the drive down to ATX is faster than the drive up to Arlington. Explain that one.

Once I got to school, the panic began to set in. I had just a few hours to cram and fill a "cheat sheet" for an exam. I really should have spent more time yesterday working on that, but pleasure got the best of me. The panic helped me stay awake in DSP. Probably one of the three times I didn't sleep in that class.

I spent all of government working on the study sheet and then marched to the test. No huge surprises; just would have went better with more practice. Oh well. Only 30% of the grade.

Went home and got my family some food for dinner, then watched Lions for Lambs with Kelc, long distance style. Pretty good movie.

No comments: