Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2008.10.14 Tuesday

Today was an abnormal Tuesday. No Crawfish Etoufee! The weather seemed fitting, cloudy and rainy most of the day. Work wasn't too bad. I managed to get beyond where I was before the computer started crashing. The sun came out to say hello on my way home. I stopped by Take5 to get a haircut. The lady cutting my hair said "put a smile on, it'll make everything better". That translates into "cheer up emo kid" so yeah... thanks lady. I was trying to pick out what outfit to wear tomorrow, and sent Kelc some picks to help me decide. Check out her blog if you want to see what she chose, and the new haircut. I started up a new Project, it's a secret though. I'm gonna call it the 2M0O0D8-Project. It does have something to do with audio, and hopefully I can do a good job at it. I'll try to write about that whenever progress is made, but my time seems sorta scarce at the moment.
Totally looking forward to Thursday's lunch special.

No comments: