Monday, October 13, 2008

2008.10.03 Friday

Yay tests. First test of the school year, in Gov nonetheless. So awesome how UT wants freshmen to fail at classes, and makes test much harder than they need to be. Professors are put in a tough position too, because they have to deal with that crap from higher up telling them how to run their class. *rant rant rant*
After my last class, I ran like a goof to my car and began driving to the almost-forgotten A-town. Went out to dinner at Pei Wei (much better than I remember) and then went to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (opening night). The movie was pretty good, but a lot of the funny parts are shown in the trailers, but the story is pretty good. Got to Kelc's pretty late, gave her a surprise which she ended up falling asleep to. Weekend is going to be packed with fun festivities, stay tuned. I hope Kelc enjoys the surprise that is coming at her.

No comments: