Monday, October 20, 2008

2008.10.19 Sunday

Woke up late again. Went to bed around 12:30 and woke up about the same time... fun! Kelc and I went off to Pluckers so we could watch the Steelers game. This week was more fun than others, partly because we got to watch the Cowboys lose. Fried pickles were excellent too.

After that, we went home and gave Kip a walk around the block. He's doing a lot better now; just a few more weeks and he should be trotting around like normal. We went to my house to start tackling our school assignments. I needed a ton of motivation to get anywhere with all the reading I needed to cover. Pretty sure it's just not going to happen. My family decided to play a game called Apples to Apples, and we found out that Hellen Keller and Anne Frank cards go with just about anything. We ate some Domino's Pizza. Too soon, Kelc had to depart for A-town. It's so hard to see her go, but at least I'll get to see her again tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day.

Now I just need to finish studying and get ready for a meeting.

No comments: