Monday, October 13, 2008

2008.09.17 Wednesday

Wow, humpday. The light at the end of the tunnel is near. The homework I originally had due Friday is now due Monday, which is good, but also means I might be procrastinating and ruining my weekend. Today was Schlumberger day in the engineering area. They definitely sound like a decent company, except the part about 'oil-industry'. Finding a company that is a fit might be the most difficult thing.
On the other end of the spectrum: I had two comments about my appearance today. I think I might be depressed enough that I almost look sick when I'm at school. Awesome. At least I had a very delicious lunch at Fricano's Deli today. That place has changed quite a bit, and yet still has the personal touch. It's one of the best places to eat around campus.

No comments: