Saturday, May 28, 2011

2011.05.28 Saturday

Slept in and woke up with a headache. Not sure why.

I took yesterday off from working out, so I worked out with equipment at the house. Got a slight glaze of sweat going from the increased blood flow. Ate the last chunk of chicken left-overs.

Then I got hungry pretty soon after that, and made a quick trip over to chik-fil-a. Not only is that a good combination of fat/protein/carbs, but they will also be closed tomorrow so I kind of have to go.

Discovery Channel was having a Mythbusters marathon. Why can't this happen more often?

I went over to Kelc's for some of the evening. We watched a Quentin Tarantino film called Four Rooms. Well, technically I can't call it just a "Quentin Tarantino film" because it is a movie with four directors, one for each room/story. Pretty good, but different.

Back to my place for games with friends.

No comments: