Friday, May 13, 2011

2011.05.13 Friday

A day off.

Most of the day was spent doing a lot of nothing. Cleaned up the house a bit to get ready for the gathering this evening. Kelc ended up being called in to work for the evening, so I played games and sat around most of the day. Trying to conserve energy for later.

Then the party started. Lots of friends showed up that I haven't seen in a while. I let a girl "borrow" some Advil, and she ended up taking my bottle... never got that back. It had like 20 capsules left. Thanks person. The numbers started dwindling around 3am, and by 4am there were just a couple people still around. I also had to let out Maverick because he was whimpering in his crate. I think he might have licked up too much and had to shit all over the backyard. Excuse my french. Overall, I would say that it was a fun filled night. Work people, college people, random people. Oh and Ray showed me a new song he had been working on. It has lots of tempo/beat changes that keeps things on edge.

Eventually I managed to fall asleep.

No comments: