Monday, May 23, 2011

2011.05.21 Saturday

Well, today's plans fell through. The family decided that restaurants and roads were going to be too crazy because of UT's graduation, so the plans to celebrate my dad's birthday are postponed indefinitely.

I slept in slightly late, then started off the day strong with some Chik-Fil-A. Heck yes, I remembered to go 1 day before I'll get cravings.

Oh hey look, it's May 21st. The supposed day of the start of The Rapture. I'm excited to see if this actually will turn into something.

I looked up more information on ACL stuff. I'm slightly worried that I'll have show conflicts already. I also played games.

I went by HEB in the later evening to pick up things I didn't have on hand for a fancy dinner. Turns out I still forgot something I needed, so I bailed on that idea.

Going to bed without food. I'm not hungry anyways.

No comments: