Monday, May 23, 2011

2011.05.22 Sunday

Ah yes, the 12+ hr sleep. Good stuff.

I played around with CS:S some, finished up some ACL stuff, and took a few minutes reading up the differences between subversion and Git. Sure, it's slightly nerdy. Some people say Git will be replacing svn as the standard, but I'm not so sure. If you don't know what either of those things are: they are version control systems. Let's say you are working on lots of files in a project; with a version control system you can set up snapshots of milestones, or make sure you have the latest and greatest files (useful if there are lots of people working on the same thing).

Kelc came over and slept. I went for a long run. I feel like I might be getting better at running, but I'm still not even close to running a 5k without taking a break.

Cooked up a dinner of randomness: beef with cilantro, leftover potatoes, chicken taquitos, and a can of mushroom soup.

Watched a smallville or two, then bed time.

No comments: