Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2011.05.11 Wednesday

Energy levels near depletion. On the plus side, I can't believe it's already hump day. These next few days have lots of things planned out.

Work.

After that, wasted some time around the house by playing CS:S again. Then off to The Salt Lick to celebrate Taylor's birthday. There were over 20 people... crazy large group. Also, completely out of the blue I see my first roommate from college. Jack (or Glenn), his brother and his friend, and a guy that used to live across the hall from us. What are the odds. Ah, those were the days.

Drove home, almost hit a deer. Then pulled over to get some trash cans out of the road, and stalled my car by accident (left it in gear and dropped the clutch while trying to exit the vehicle, silly me).

Didn't take long after getting home to fall asleep. Good food, good times, good memories.

No comments: