Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2011.05.04 Wednesday

I had a difficult time getting out of bed. Not sure if it's the idea of work, or the lack of sleep, or still being full from eating so much food last night.

Worked a rather long day at work. For those curious, I started to tip-toe close to a half-day mark. Ouch.

Went for a run after work. The plans to drive to Killeen to pick up Kelc's car fell through.

When Habs got home, he and MavDog found a mouse in the backyard. MavDog ended up playing with it some, then snapping bones occasionally. Not a fun sound to hear. I took a few extra steps to go ahead and put the creature/pest out of its misery. Some lucky rodent or animal will likely stumble across the body later, free dessert.

Kelc hung out with friends, I hung out with myself then went to bed.

No comments: