Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2011.05.18 Wednesday - A post to rule them all

It may be hard to believe, but this is my 1,000th blog entry. I find it hard to believe that so much time has gone by so quickly. I'd like to take a moment of silence to reflect on the thousand entries.


Alright, so today was filled with more running around at work. By the end of the day, I felt drained.

Kelc and I were supposed to go to a restaurant, but I really just did not feel up to doing anything. Instead, I took care of my plants (tomato plant is doing rather nicely, basil is growing like crazy), then just sat around. Eventually Kelc came over and we watched a Smallville, then went to bed.

Just to write this down as a record, we just watched Season 7 Episode 10, titled "Persona". That is the 142nd episode out of 217 total. (65.4% complete)

No comments: