Sunday, August 30, 2009

2009.08.30 Sunday

Wow, the end of August is already near.

Today I woke up earlier than expected. Decided to shower and play around with some music writing.

My family went to Estancia for my brother's birthday celebration. It's just like Fogo de Chao, but the salad bar is slightly smaller (who cares about that really). Sure enough, I was filled before leaving.

At first, Kelc and I were going to head from lunch to the Starving Artist sale to get some art, but then plans changed and we headed out to the lake to hop on the boat. Completely opposite side of town. The lake is hardly recognizable anymore, and the Pedernales is withering away.

Drove Kelc back to her place to assist with the coop maintenance. Went back to my place to do laundry and snack and take care of business.

Sleep?

No comments: