Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2009.08.19 Wednesday

And so the day begins. I woke up early to vacate my bladder, then went back to sleep and woke up late. Bummer. But at least I was ready to go in about 7 minutes, woo. On my way to work, I really started feeling like I'm getting this standard transmission down. The thing that I feel helps the most is dedicating to what you're trying to do instead of hesitating. Oh yeah, I also hit 4k miles; that went by fast.

Work today was full of meetings. The first was weird because the conference room that had been reserved for the past 3 months was occupied by some people that were surprised to see us. Thanks a lot. The second meeting was getting really hard to stay awake through because of how drawn out it was. The third was a repeat for me, but taught me some invaluable things about the company. The fourth was also hard to stay awake through, and should have been really informative but it was mostly annoying.

Glad to get home. After a quick meal of homemade chili, packed up my car and delivered a load. Looks like I have some planning to do still. Stopped at Sonic for some corn dog, Ched'r'Peppers, and a delectable peanut butter shake. PB shakes are really delicious, but I think they are trying to phase them out :-(

Ched'r'Peppers: 330 cals, 17 fat (1 trans), 36 carbs, 8 pro
Corn Dog: 210 cals, 11 fat (0 trans), 23 carbs, 6 pro
PB Shake: 1010 cals, 59 fat (1 trans), 111 carbs, 17 pro

LOL, pb shake.

No comments: