Monday, August 17, 2009

2009.08.16 Sunday

Woke up and just chilled for a while. Jumped off the 2nd floor of the boat dock a couple times. Kelc hesitated and took about 15 minutes to decide to jump. Then a fish decided to become her friend and freaked her out.

Cleaned up some of the mess that my room is. Then left to see District 9 with the happy couple and family. That movie was a lot more action and comedy than I was expecting, but was still entertaining.

When I left the movie theater, I walked past a group of girls that all just got quiet as I walked by. Either I had something on my face, or they were really bad at being discrete at checking me out, or maybe they really liked my awesome "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" shirt. Anyways, sorry ladies, probably too old for you. And now I pursue slumber.

No comments: