Sunday, August 23, 2009

2009.08.22 Saturday

Slept at Kelc's last night, seeing as how my bed doesn't really exist at the moment.

We remedied that situation by spending a good portion of the day moving and managing all my junk. We also installed a ceiling fan with Justin.

Evening rolled around a lot faster than expected. Ray, Scott, Kelc and I went to go see Inglorious Bastards at Cinemark Cedar Park. Totally hate that movie theater and its management. Boycott that theater at all costs. Actually if you can, boycott the whole movie theater industry. Now that that is out of the way, the movie rocked so hard. I'm going out on a limb here, but that movie was the best of the summer. Highly recommended (If you know me at all, saying this about a movie means a lot).

Afterwards our group changed a tad and we met up with Joe and Erik. Those guys also rock. Kerbey Queso also rocks. I had the tortilla soup. Somebody remind me to stop getting tortilla soup; it's not that I don't like it, but my stomach doesn't and makes me feel like burping all night.

No comments: