Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2009.08.10 Monday


Work started off really slow. Took forever for 9am to roll around. Then all of a sudden I'm through lunch and then almost out the door.

Went to get my hair cut at Too Hotties. Pretty cool place. They have a pool table, xbox 360, playstation 3, satellite tv, lots of fresh magazines, nice chairs, message chairs, shoe shine chairs, tanning booths, male eye waxing station, FREE PB&J bar, and standard cuts include a wash and after-cut-rinse and a blade shave. Jacob was there so I played some pool with him. He's pretty darn good.

Then I rushed home to get ready for the football game. Last one of the season. Going for that perfect record woo! Went to Doc's afterwards for the last chance at cheaper beer and fun appetizers.

Home late, quick shower and change. Fast asleep.

(I doubled up on the pic this week because I wasn't here last week to create one).

No comments: