Thursday, August 27, 2009

2009.08.27 Thursday

I don't understand how I'm actually able to get up for work these days. I do enjoy not being woken up by other people dropping pans or turning on cartoons at 5:30-6 in the morning.

(robble)
I find one aspect of life slightly bothersome. No matter how hard you try, you can never know somebody 100%. The boundaries of this physical world I mean, of course we all have our own secrets, and there needs to be boundary between where you have your personal space and intimate space and general friend space. I guess what I'm boiling down to is how I don't like secrets, but at the same time I respect the limit of information; just feels like a double edged sword. Then there's another problem when you know something about somebody, but they don't know you know... yikes. How does one deal with that situation? Do you create a new secret by not disclosing that you know, or do you disclose and have an awkward situation? I guess some of that also depends on the the details of said original secret. What are YOUR thoughts?
(/robble)

After work, did things around the house such as food and room cleanup. Trying to explore more musical options. Kelc found her cat (YAY it isn't dead) and then came over. Started watching Reservoir Dogs and fell asleep.

No comments: