Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2009.08.11 Tuesday

Super Ugh Face. Did not want to get out of bed this morning. And work was abnormally quiet, as if the building was evacuated and nobody told me.

Work, for the most part, was uneventful. There was a printer guy that came by to answer questions and help teach my area about the features of the printer/copier. After some discussion, we find out that's all his job really is... just talking and helping people with printers on our site. Man is it awesome working for a big company.

After work, drove to the dealership to pick up my plates, then to the liquor store, then to Too Hotties to pick up my credit card, then to the store to pick up groceries, then home to eat dinner, then pack the car to start moving out.

Quote of the day:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
Thomas Jefferson

No comments: