Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2009.08.18 Tuesday

Wake me up, before you go go. So this morning wasn't that great. Got a text from the sis, "Got let go today." on her first day back from vacation. Superb planning there. Went to the gym again. My legs are tore up.

Lunch today: Healthy Choice Chicken with Rice Soup

Difficulty of Cooking: 4 out of 10 Serving: 397g Calories: 180 Fat: 3g Sodium: 880mg (36%) Carbs: 26g Protein: 12g
--I started off thinking this was going to be some creamy, disgusting, mucus-looking soup...and the healthy part didn't help. Well it turns out that it was rather delicious. It tastes just like the regular chicken noodle soup, but I feel like it had more veggies and a more generous serving of rice (compared to noodles, which are kinda gross btw). It only takes 90 seconds to heat, 60 seconds to cool, and a few seconds to go into my belly. The drawback: this lunch costs a lot more for a lot less food; well maybe it has more weight, but that's mostly water weight. But it does have that fast aspect going for it. I'll probably try it a few more times.

I got home and ate dinner courtesy of my wonderful grandmother. She made some spaghetti and meatballs, black eyed peas, cake, and party mix, and sent that all home with my mother. That party mix shouldn't last very long :-P

My body is rather sore and tired, so I will not be enjoying the festivities with friends. G'night

No comments: