Sunday, July 31, 2011

2011.07.31 Sunday

Last night my sleeping was off and on. Surprisingly I'm not too groggy today.

Went on an adventure to Costco with Mark and Nadia. I picked up a large amount of bacon, corn dogs, couscous, and snack mix. Good times.

Stopped by home, then received an invitation for dinner at Kelc's. This should be interesting...

For dinner, baked potato soup, a spinach-pear-avocado salad, and a fruit salad. Everything turned out better than expected, but in my opinion it was a lot of effort.

Watched x-games for a bit. Sad to see them come to an end. Kelc pulled out a game called "The Green Game" which is a trivia game that asks questions related to environmental awareness. Kelc and I lost. Damn straight.

Stopped by walmart (shudder) to pick up oil and and an oil filter. I'll need to get take care of that soon.

No comments: