Sunday, July 17, 2011

2011.07.17 Sunday

Woke up in the middle of the night a couple times, but managed to fall back asleep. Pretty awesome to get 14+ hours of sleep.

I started off the day by going to visit Kelc while she was working. She didn't like my jokes, but she took an early lunch break so we could get away and talk. Off to Panera we go.

Back at home, I played games and didn't really do much. Ordered in some Wing Stop to add on to the Women's World Cup game. *spoiler alert* Unfortunately we lost. I still think we did awesome overall. Could not be more proud of our team and country for having the resources to encourage players from any gender.

Later on in the afternoon, the Happy Couple stopped by for a bit. Just caught up on stuff.

Played more games. I started getting phone calls from various people. That ended up taking a few hours. Kelc came over and witnessed a few of the games I've been playing.

Then bed time. Pretty simple day.

No comments: