Monday, July 25, 2011

2011.07.24 Sunday - SPI

Woke up late again. Why wake up early when it's vacation, right? I had a hard time deciding what to do. Get all dirty, then shower before leaving for home? Or try to stay clean and just relax? Definitely get dirty.

Got changed, showered in sun screen (this time I went out without a shirt) and headed out. Played around on the beach and chatted by the poolside. Last-minute fun.

Showered up. Packed up. Filled up with food, then took off for home around 3:45p. We stopped for food at McDonalds, then had to stop for gas about 15 miles outside of Austin (yay for fuel efficient vehicles). Prior to going home, we stopped by Taco C for dinner. That put us at home around 10:30p. Not bad. The drive was mostly everybody listening to their own electronic devices.

At some point outside of San Antonio on the way back to Austin, my car hit 30,000 miles. They grow up so fast, don't they. My baby has served me well.

Spent some time with Kelc and ate my dinner. Then went home around midnight. Vacation comes to an end.

No comments: