Sunday, July 31, 2011

2011.07.30 Saturday

Today was set aside for spending time with relatives from Germany. I was able to sleep in later than usual and play games for some of the morning. I received a text explaining what the intentions for the day were, and to meet up soon, so I hopped in the shower.

My brother was a bit late picking me up for lunch, but it wasn't a big deal. We grabbed lunch at Amaya's Taco Village. Yum.

On the way home we stopped by some Hawaiian shaved ice stand along 183. It was alright. Cheap and tasty flavors, but I was already stuffed.

We spent some time at my parent's house, catching up on the numerous years that had passed since we last met. I think I was maybe 6 or 7 when they last visited, so my memories are limited.

For the afternoon, we went over to The Oasis for the views, drinks, and snacks. Then went home, and had to say our goodbyes.

I was back at home in late evening. Mostly relaxed, watched some x-games and played Just Cause 2. Didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

No comments: