Friday, July 15, 2011

2011.07.15 Friday - LAN party

Interesting morning. Half of me wanted to get up and get going, and the other half wanted to stay in bed for a few more hours. That level of drowsiness set me up for a little cut while shaving.

Work went by rather quickly. Lots of interruptions and catching up with only a few days off. Stopped by Sports Authority over lunch to shop around.

After work, I went for a run. Very hot outside, so much that my sweat was evaporating too quickly.

Ate a double size dinner of tilapia fillets and pesto pasta. Then I packed up my junk to ...

Go to a LAN party! Yeah this definitely feels like an activity from years long passed. We played quite a bit of Counter Strike Source, then Team Fortress 2. I remember turning around and peering out the window to notice "hey the sun is coming up". Eventually I wasn't able to pay attention to the games any more and went to lay down.

No comments: