Monday, July 4, 2011

2011.07.04 Monday - Independence Day

Woke up exhausted and dehydrated. I had a hard time falling asleep.

I took care of a few things around the house. I went to Pei Wei and picked up a lunch for Kelc, and spent some time with her and watched True Blood. First time for me to watch it, and I can't say that I'm impressed.

We went to the hospital to spend some time with Kevin and family. A handful of visitors came to also spend some time.

Later we went home to eat Rudy's BBQ for dinner. It was easy to tell that everybody still had their minds and thoughts back at the hospital, but it was still nice to take a minute to breathe and get some food.

Kelc and I went over to my parents house to talk about the current situation.

Back to Kelc's house, we continued waiting. Probably the hardest thing to do is wait.

I spent the night at my place. Kelc wanted to try and spend some time at work, as did I. I need to inform management that my plans for the next few weeks have changed and I will be in a state of flux as things develop.

No comments: