Monday, June 20, 2011

2011.06.19 Sunday - FahJah's Day

Finally, refreshing sleep.

Went for a mid-morning run. I've been slacking in this area for a while now.

Cleaned up and prepared some strawberry topping for later events.

Went over to my parents house. We all met up there to celebrate Father's Day. Well, we were still unsure of what exactly we would be doing so we sat around for a bit. Eventually it was decided that we would be going to Carino's for a late lunch. We were 1 of 2 tables with people.

Back at the house for dessert, we had ice cream and pudding-cake, strawberry topping, cool whip and whipped cream.

Then I took a mini nap. We played games and watched videos on the Wii. Generally just hung out.

Back to my house, I ate some leftovers. Kelc and I watched the tail end of Twelve. It was ok. Might have been better if I had watched the beginning, but then again it might not.

Snooze.

No comments: