Saturday, June 11, 2011

2011.06.11 Saturday

Yesterday felt like a Saturday, so my internal compass feels a bit off. There is still plenty of time in the weekend, but what should I do with it?

Yep I spent a good chunk of time gaming.

In the evening, I met up with Kelc and we went over to Milk and Honey in the hill country galleria for some overdue massages. I'm pretty sure I gave this as a Christmas present, but I can't remember.

After that, we went over to my parents house to hang out for a little. I delivered a tomato and okra plant to my dad, who just had some space open up in his garden. I think the tomato plant has a chance at surviving if it goes in the ground. The summer heat is rough on potted plants.

Back home, ate some leftover steaks and played games with Habs and Taytay. My my my, margartias and Scattergories.

No comments: