Monday, May 31, 2010

2010.05.31 Monday

Memorial Day Holiday.

I woke up rather early somehow. No alarm necessary. Went out and cut the yard. Pretty happy with the results, but pretty unhappy with how hot it was by 11. Also did the dishes and took care of my baby plants. They won't be babies for much longer.

Spent the day with the family. Parents made some hamburgers and fresh corn. Good to catch up with my parents. They had the pleasure of spending time in Europe. My dad actually spent more time than he wanted to.

I crashed after lunch. Guess that lack of sleep caught up with me. The Wii they have hooked up to the TV now has Netflix on it, so we wasted time watching random things. I actually watched the first episode of season 4 of weeds, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and a Jeff Dunham comedy show.

Before I knew it, night was here. Time to get ready for work.


No comments: