Thursday, May 13, 2010

2010.05.13 Thursday

Snoozed twice today. That severely cuts into my prep time, but I still managed to get ready in time (mostly). Makes me wonder if I could squeeze in some more slumber in the morning.

Work rolled right along. Finally had me some Crawfish Etoufee at the one and only, Little Deli. Highly recommended. Would go again.

Got home and finally started to unwind from the work week. Actually, I started to get restless that I didn't know what to do with myself since my weekend had begun. Then out of nowhere I get a phone call from Paul - a friend from high school. He comes over to hang out and catch up on things. I hadn't seen him since the wedding.

Life is always full of surprises.

The more we talked, the more I realized how thankful I am to have such wonderful people in my life. My family supported me through many years of education, even when I chose to be a rebellious teenager. My friends still come around my way even when I flake out on them.

No comments: