Thursday, May 27, 2010

2010.05.27 Thursday

Reoccurring theme: groggy.

I apologize in advance for these next few days. I got busy with things, and was actually unable to get on the internet, so there is a build-up of blog material. But I'll keep it short and sweet.

Went to work today. Did not go to the gym because I went yesterday (and I'll be moving things this weekend). Had a free lunch meeting with yummy pizza, thanks work. Ended up staying late at work trying to get things done because I know I'll forget about things over the weekend.

Relaxed at home for a bit. Kelc came over. We discussed some music for a little bit. We need to watch The Wall (the movie) at some point. Anybody interested? Could turn this into a viewing/discussion party.

Took both our cars to HEB for snacks, then Arlington. I started losing it near the end of the trip.

No comments: