Monday, May 24, 2010

2010.05.24 Monday

So, holy crap it's almost the end of May already. Where did the time go?

Work was a bit quieter than usual today. Certain people chose to come to work later than usual. Oh well. I got more done.

Went to the gym and did some new workout exercises. I'd like to try and do more compound workouts, and if possible use natural weight. The problem with using natural weight, for me at least, is that I don't do well with repetitive movements and motion. I do much better with high intensity exertion.

At home, made myself some taco meat. Took care of my plants too. They look to be doing well. Went to get a much needed haircut.

Worked on a project. While in the middle of that, I get a phone call from Rudy. Surprise! Haven't gotten a chance to talk to this guy much lately. A few times we tried to meet up, but things didn't pan out. Talked a bunch about college and life and how things are going. Sure do miss that guy.

Then bed.

No comments: