Saturday, May 8, 2010

2010.05.07 Friday

The end of the work week. Awesome. I'd have to say this week has been a weird one. I ended up missing gym and lunch time by cruising right through it with work. Our kickball team is no longer undefeated.

All things, good or bad, come to an end. Our time here is short and precious.

Ran some errands after work. Stopped by my house to pick up some mail and packages, then helped crack open my brother's tv to see if we could find the faulty capacitors. This should be a fun little project.

After that, to W-mart. Everybody I saw there looked unhappy to be there. The concept is just depressing, but they have everything at such low prices and one-stop convenience.

I still ended up going to HEB after that to pick up some produce because I just cant trust it elsewhere.

The happy couple came over and we left to celebrate Courtney's bday. I hardly knew anybody there, but still had a good time.

Glad the weekend is finally here.

No comments: