Thursday, April 1, 2010

2010.03.31 Wednesday

DAYDAYDAYDAYDAYDAY
DAYDAYMPHUMYDAYDAY
DAYDAUMPHUMPDAYDAY
DAYHUMPHUMPHUMYDAY
HUMPHUMPHUMPHUMPHU


Work went a bit smoother today. Still need that caffeine fix in the morning to jolt myself awake.

Skipped lunch, but was lucky enough to have a free lunch delivered to me by a coworker. They happened to have an extra box lunch floating around from a meeting. I also skipped the gym because I feel like I need a rest from that. The set from Monday is still sore, and I don't want to push the set from yesterday... and I surely don't want to do cardio.

Dinner was leftover pizza. Did some cleaning and taking care of business at home. Later on went to go see Hot Tub Time Machine. It was pretty good. In a way, it was similar to The Hangover, but the plot line is obviously ridiculous so you can just focus on the comedic setup, whereas in the Hangover they make the plot line seem possible and it just seems ridiculous and forced. Both are comdeically good, so I enjoyed it for what it's worth.

Got home late and managed to snag myself a coveted Bandoleer of Carrots. What will I get? We must wait and see.

No comments: