Monday, April 5, 2010

2010.04.05 Monday

Well I couldn't really sleep last night. Probably fell asleep around 1:15a. I woke up in the middle of the night to a slightly terrifying dream. I was driving my car with the cruise control on, and then it almost felt like the car was screaming at me really loudly, and started accelerating extremely fast (like to 120mph in a couple seconds). I disabled the cruise control and put it in neutral, but the panic effects lasted for a few minutes. That was at about 4:45a, and I felt wide awake after the whole ordeal.

Started up a full 5-day week. *sigh* I'm going to try and keep myself really busy and motivated, so hopefully the week will fly by.

Went to the gym and busted up some muscles. Tossed up 40(each arm) inclined bench, 45(each arm) decline, and 135 on flat. I should try to push myself some more on flat, but lately I've been at the gym by myself and I still remember getting slightly trapped under weights once...so yeah. I did some deltoids workouts, an adapted dead lift, then some ab and triceps stuff. This week, I'm going to try and get some more stretching in between workouts. I hear that it helps with recovery time and gets the old juice build up out of the muscle. I've also heard that stretching before a workout doesn't help all that much, but a good warm-up makes a big difference.

At home, I ate the remainder of that chicken taco soup. Lots of protein and nutrients in that. Finished watching season 2 of curb your enthusiasm and watched the first half of Battlestar Galactica mini-series. Also worked on some of that art that I promised a few days ago. Just realized that the art is incorrect physically. Expect to see some more major differences between the hand-painted and the Gimp'd.

No comments: