Thursday, April 22, 2010

2010.04.22 Thursday

Well I couldn't get to sleep last night, so I'm super groggy this morning.

Not much happened at work. I had a lunch provided to me today, which was nice. Pizza is always a good choice (unless it's gross pizza, this time was awesome).

The weather is getting pretty gloomy, and might clear up some by Saturday. What is there to do when it's so gross outside? Well typically I do the same things so it doesn't affect me much.

I watched a bunch of Curb last night. Some episodes are clearly better than others. But hey, I'm rounding the last corner before the final stretch. . . I'm on the last season already. It's exciting, and disappointing at the same time.

Cooked up some chicken last night. Trimmed the fat, cut into bite-size pieces, threw on some seasoning, and into a pan with some oil. Turned out pretty good. Probably would go better with some rice but I decided to be lazy and just get ready for bed.

No comments: