Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010.12.28 Tuesday

Woke up and went to my house. Been a long time since I had been around here.

Took care of chores: cleaning kitchen, dishes, shower, laundry.

Steam had a sale on the Doom Pack, for $8. I snatched that up. Played Doom 3 for about 30 minutes then remembered how annoying the game gets. Everything is always jumping out at you, instead of the classic "shoot everything always" game style.

For dinner, Kelc's dad took a group of us out to County Line BBQ to enjoy an all-you-can-eat platter of meat. The pork ribs are fantastic.

Took a pit stop on the porcelain throne, then over to hang out with the happy couple and watch Inception. Pretty neat movie; feels rather epic. I feel like there were specific pieces missing, but for good reason.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew you would like the movie