Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2010.12.07 Tuesday

Another day of work. Another day of school.

But not just any day of school. Today is the final exam. Very exciting if you ask me. I can't wait to be done with this semester. I dislike having that responsibility hanging over my head. It really isn't that fun mixing school and work in the same schedule.

At home, I cooked up some dinner. Nothing fancy, mac'n'cheese and a hot dog. Just like mom used to make! Lol.

In my free time, I looked online about the differences between the various op-amps I have collected over the years. The thing I'm more concerned about is the maximum limit on supply voltage, and I started confusing myself more and more.

I have a handful of TLC2274AC rail-to-rail operational amplifiers, and tons of resistors and capacitors, so I should be able to build some 2nd-order filters and some distortion effects. Just need to wire it all up now.

No comments: