Monday, December 20, 2010

2010.12.17 Friday

Brought in my special entree to work today. Very excited to see people's reactions.

Great Success! Lots of comments around the office. I guess it was such a weird creation that people had to give it a try. I, on the other hand, was enjoying the rum balls.

I left work mid-day to meet up with my parents. From there, we drove to San Marcos to attend my sister's graduation from Texas State. The ceremony went by rather quickly. There wasn't any motivational speaker, so they jumped right into the names. For the names, they read them off rather quickly. Very efficient.

For graduation dinner, we went to Madola's Italian Market in the Triangle. Good food.

Went home, socialized a bit, ate some pecans, then back to my place. Packed up my junk then began the trip to Arlington late in the night.

Arrived around 1am, which marked the dissolving of the party that was already in session. Set up some beds, Ray and Marisa arrived soon after, and we all crashed.

No comments: