Monday, December 6, 2010

2010.12.04 Saturday

Slept in some. Watched TV, ran some errands with Kelc.

Dino's Subs for lunch. Yummy yum. Then went grocery shopping.

Took an afternoon nap, then watched Memento. It's been a long time since I had seen that movie. I forgot most of it, but I think this time it made more sense.

After that I went to go pick up some Little Caesar's for later. Drove really far down the road I know it was on, but didn't see it. Turns out their sign was only lit up enough to say "Lit____" and it was tucked away in a corner of a shopping center. Cheap don't come easy.

Friends came over in the evening for food fun and games. Had a lot of fun playing games.

2 comments:

Kelcey said...

Don's for lunch?

AndySk8inMan said...

Sorry, meant Dino's (subs). Good catch. Good food.