Friday, January 28, 2011

2011.01.28 Friday

I woke up in the middle of the night having to urinate, because I decided to chug a whole cup down right before bed. I went back to sleep and experienced some awesome dreaming this way. I shall consider doing this more often.

Work was alright, but something felt a bit off. Nothing really seemed like it was going to resolve into anything. Meetings were cancelled, computers were crashing. And whats this... *gasp* there are lots of people out sick with the flu? *double gasp* Habs is out sick with (probably) the flu?! I need to get out of this place.

Post-work, I had to repack my gear and reconsidered if some things were worth the added weight and space. Grabbed some chik-fil-a for an easy dinner.

Played Left 4 Dead 2 a bunch, and probably stayed up later than I should have. It really didn't feel like a Friday night at all though...


No comments: