Monday, January 3, 2011

2011.01.03 Monday

I was hoping to wake up early today, to help me get adjusted for the soon-approaching work schedule, but I still slept in till 10am (although technically I only slept for 8 hours).

Goal for today, clean up my car. It looks like the grease they lathered on my new tires for installation has been flung onto my doors and other panels, so I really need to get the caked dirt and grease off. Kelc helped, the mats were washed, car washed, clay barred, waxed, rain-xed, and interior vacuumed. Takes a long time, but the extra effort really shines.

Dropped Kelc off at her house and hooked up some speakers to her TV. Hopefully that sounds a bit better for movies.

For dinner, Kelc and I met up with Amanda and Josh at Reale's. It's been a while since I had been there. I need to get the Krew back here for a dinner. The food and service seemed lower than normal, but I think we were one of three tables seated this evening. Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays.

Kelc and I watched Hackers before slumber. That movie made me face-palm so much.

No comments: