Monday, January 17, 2011

2011.01.17 Monday

I should really stop snoozing my alarm. I awoke just fine to my first alarm (the radio on low volume), but then decided to snooze for no reason. I then proceeded to snooze two more times to a loud beeping, waking up progressively more tired each time.

Standard work day, come and gone.

Once home, I took a few minutes contemplating whether I should go for a run or not. The weather seemed rather nice and you could actually see kids outside playing. Guess I'll do it. Tossed some laundry in the washer, tied my shoes and hit the streets. I checked my pulse near the end of the run, and I was beating about 150 bpm. That's good, I think. I was actually able to run for over a mile without stopping. I don't think I could even do that in gym class when I was in school. I've never been a good long-distance runner.

Back inside, I started preparing dinner. Tonight: macaroni with a garlic and herbs marinara sauce, with shells and cheese leftovers.

Took care of the dishes, took down some xmas lights, and started playing Left4Dead2. My FPS skills seem to be getting slightly better, but I still shoot my teammates by accident. I mean, what do you expect if you run in front of my crosshairs?

Kelc came over, we finished watching Sunshine. She didn't care for it. I thought the first half of the movie was impressive, and then it slowly went downhill from there.


No comments: