Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011.01.24 Monday

Yep, definitely not going to work today. Just not going to happen. I went to "sleep" around 3:30a, woke up around 6:45a as if my body was ready for work. Of course I was not going in to work today. I could barely stand up without feeling like I was going to pass out. I had a fever of 100.2F and felt like I was dry heaving from both ends.

I tried to catch up on sleep, and drink water. Nothing was comfortable. I tried distracting myself with more Arrested Development and Minecraft. The day seemed to drag on and on.

Later on in the day Kelc stopped by. Two sick people, fun. We napped. She has a free trial of Netflix, and just recently got Psycho in the mail. Not American Psycho, just regular 1960s Hitchcock Psycho. It was interesting. Crazy to see how much has changed in the movie industry, but I'm still of the belief that a small budget and creativity can still make a decent movie.

Had a hard time sleeping again.

No comments: