Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2011.01.26 Wednesday

Already hump day? Breaking a five-day week down to four makes it seem much less intimidating. But was it worth the pain and suffering? I'm going to have to go with a big "No" on this one.

Work's lunch today started off with a "break". I also didn't have much of an appetite so I just got a weak salad. They also serve free popcorn and show movies on Wednesday, although I can't remember ever watching anything they've shown. It all started with Twilight and bootlegged copies of various films, so I was turned off of that from the get-go.

Post work activities included organizing some gear for vacation, Minecrafting, and Left 4 Dead 2 with my new mouse. It's going to take some time before I can utilize the extra buttons on this MX518. With the Minecrafting, I finished up an extremely long (and fairly wide) land bridge that connects two portals. It takes almost the entire day (in-game) to walk the length of it. I also found a new mine, then accidentally acquired a music disc. Score!

I stayed up too late playing L4D2.

No comments: