Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011.01.21 Friday

Slept in really well today. No real concrete plans for the day. Kelc and I left to Ross, Toys R Us, Maurice's, and TJ Max.

Lunch was a trip to Applebee's, just like old times... but with a new spin. This time we split an appetizer and the entrée, instead of two separate entrées. Our waitress was not really that attentive and just came back with the check without asking for dessert... I was hoping to get a maple butter blondie.

Back to my place to chill out and relax. We put in the ingredients for a loaf of bread in the bread maker. Then I played some Left 4 Dead 2, and Minecraft.

Later on Habs Tay Kelc and I went to Highland Lanes for some bowling. It didn't feel like we were there for that long, but after we came home everybody was ready to pass out.

No comments: