Monday, June 29, 2009

2009.06.28 Sunday

Out of all the fun I had this weekend, bad news still manages to pop up. Billy Mays passed on early this morning. His charming smile and energetic voice will be missed. Seems like 50 is the magic number. If I was to guess, I would say it has something to do with America's lack of concern for healthy food options. Just throwing that out there.

Anywho, Ray and Marisa picked me up and we went out on the lake with Ray's dad. Their boat is just a bit longer. We went into a cove and just swam around and had a good time with food and friends.

Once I got home, I was so exhausted. Oh yeah, Kelc left to Wichita Falls State University to check out the campus and assist her sister through orientation. I kinda sat around and rested, absorbing the awesomeness that was the weekend, dreading the work days coming up. Took care of some chores.

1 comment:

Kelcey said...

it's called Midwestern State University...it's just in Wichita Falls